RE: Bentley's??

To: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Subject: RE: Bentley's??
From: naldous@ccgmail.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:37:38 -0500 2000) at 11/29/2000 07:36:02 AM
Cc: anabil%caltel.com%CCG@com, triumphs%autox.team.net%CCG@com
But your best bet by far is the first hand experience and knowledge of the
listers who have been there done that.

Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>@autox.team.net on 11/29/2000 08:37:08
AM

Please respond to Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>

Sent by:  owner-triumphs@autox.team.net

To:   Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
cc:   triumphs@autox.team.net

Bill,

Actually, Bentley is just a publisher that has copied the original manuls
and
has the rights to sem them.  The original publications are still available
through dealers that specialize in LBC books like
BritBooks(www.britbooks.com), the big three, the list, on Ebay and vendors
at
car shows.

I have the original books instead of the 3 manuals copied into a stack by
Bentley. I prefer this... but I got there because the TR4 Bently is not
available.  IMHO you need the original workshop manual (or a copy) and the
Haynes Manual.  Use the workshop manual for torque specs and other facts
and
the Haynes for understanding and how-to.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L soon to be "O" - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn
E-Mail: sanborn@net1plus.com