Re: Top Installaton

To: "James Fowler" <jfowler@mail.southeast.cc.nc.us>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Top Installaton
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:59:44 -0500
Having installed a variety of tops on various LBC's...
the best advise I think that can be given is ..... Take your time.
If it's cold when you mount it... it'll be loose next summer.
If it's comfortably warm, it'll be a bear to put up on a chilly night
(too tight)

Put it in place....measure and mark for all the fasteners...
let it sit and straighten out a bit over night.

Test fit....  Test fit.... test fit....  let it sit stretched into position
let it sit. when it's all smooth and looks nice... install ALL
the fasteners.... and your done.

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com