Re: Read only if bored

To: DShoop7572@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Read only if bored
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 19:14:35 EST
In a message dated 11/8/00 4:00:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
DShoop7572@aol.com writes:

<< But a more
 puzzling question is why can't I think of one beautiful English woman. Help
 me with this. I once saw a large picture of a bikini clad girl laying on the
 hood of a TR4. It was unbelievable. It doesn't get much better than that...
     Sorry, it's cold and wet out and it gets dark too early. Is there a
 website for beautiful girls and their Triumphs??????

                                 Dave >>

How about Victoria Tennant?  A quick web search nets>

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/tennant.jsrpages/fvtx.htm

She played a Brit journalist  in Steve Martins  "LA Story"  ( She was also
his real life wife for some time.)  She also played someone in the TV mini
series  "The Winds of War".

Harold          Who has never owned a Brit car ( unless you consider the MG
based Nash Metropolitan my brother once owned and conned me into repairing.)