Read only if bored

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Read only if bored
From: DShoop7572@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 18:58:13 EST
    Since my teens I've always been drawn to British styling. I owned a GT6
at 17 and a BSA Hornet in my mid 20's. Is this a gene? Why were most people
into Detroit iron and Harleys' and I gravitated toward British? But a more
puzzling question is why can't I think of one beautiful English woman. Help
me with this. I once saw a large picture of a bikini clad girl laying on the
hood of a TR4. It was unbelievable. It doesn't get much better than that...
    Sorry, it's cold and wet out and it gets dark too early. Is there a
website for beautiful girls and their Triumphs??????

                                Dave