Re: Positive Ground vs Negative Ground

Subject: Re: Positive Ground vs Negative Ground
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 11:48:48 -0700
Cc: Triumph Newsletter <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I agree entirely with Dave (for once <g>), but he forgot to mention
switching the connections to the ignition coil.

Also, an alternative method of polarizing the generator (with fewer
sparks) is to start the engine, then remove the cap to the regulator and
force the cutout contacts closed.  Replace the cap.

Randall
59 TR3A - negative ground and loving it