Re: Positive Ground vs Negative Ground

To: Justin Paxton <justin@Bexel.com>
Subject: Re: Positive Ground vs Negative Ground
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 18:31:45 -0400
Cc: Triumph Newsletter <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I changed my car to negative ground for the same reason I put in a
hidden cigarette lighter outlet: a cell phone. Not that I use it much,
but if I break down, that phone is the most important tool I own. Not
that I've ever broken down in the TR3, but I've had it happen server
times in other cars (twice in the Jag) and it's my security blanket.

I can also use a tire inflator I carry, should I need to.

--
George Richardson
Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT -