Re: Re: Can I trace the history of my TR250 in the USA

To: erik@midwestfilter.com, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, Triumphtr250nut@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Can I trace the history of my TR250 in the USA
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:36:00 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/0 8:27:56 AM, erik@midwestfilter.com wrote:

<<Please note that here in the US license plate numbers often stay with the
owner, not the car. At different times one car can have more than one
licence plate number  and one license plate number can be on more than one
car.>>

Well I can't speak for other states, but in California, the plates stay with
the car unless they are a specialty plate (Handicapped, Disabled,
Personalized etc).  If your car came from California, you might have a better
chance.

        Michael