RE: VickyBrit's interior rebuild pamphlet found.

To: "John Jacobsen-Watts" <johnw@wrq.com>, "'Triumph Digest List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: VickyBrit's interior rebuild pamphlet found.
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TRSix@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:09:33 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I don't know if it's legal or not either but I scanned and posted the
pamphlet to my web site 3 years ago. Anytime someone posts a question about
re-doing their interior or re-upholstery their seats I send them the link.
BTW, as far as I know VB still sends it out for free upon request.

Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Current Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD