Re: tr7 oil pressure gauge

To: <Eganb@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tr7 oil pressure gauge
From: "Allen Brenden" <albrendn@premier1.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 08:59:36 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
On my TR7 I used a 1/8" pipe tee and used the oil pressure switch with a
gauge. Other than being somewhat close quarters to get to I've had no
problems. On the matter of electric versus mechanical, I guess that would be
a personal preference. I used a mechanical gauge, you don't have to worry
about the wires shorting out or falling off. I believe that the electrical
senders are quite large and there's not a lot of room to spare around the
oil pressure tap.

Allen Brenden
Everett, WA USA

Uncle Al's TR7 Homepage + Wood Trim