Re: tr7 oil pressure gauge

Subject: Re: tr7 oil pressure gauge
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 09:12:59 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Bruce :

Should be easy to fit the gauge in place of the switch.  My preference
is towards mechanical gauges, but they have the distinct disadvantage
that if anything goes wrong with the tube to the gauge, it's likely to
dump hot engine oil all over you and your cockpit.  The plastic tube
sold with most aftermarket gauges is pretty fragile, you might want to
investigate changing to steel.

Randall