Re: Hi, thanks & air filters

To: Frank Boothroyd <fboothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Subject: Re: Hi, thanks & air filters
From: Hugh Barber <trnut@cwnet.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 13:40:13 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Frank,

I believe that Victoria British sells a version of these Air Filters.  They call
them "Longflo" air filters.  Anyway, they sell replacement elements (P/N 10-890
for the "round" filters @ $5.95 U.S. and P/N 9-1109 for the "oval" filters @
$4.95 U.S.)  Somewhere in the dim recesses of my mind I recall that a company
named "Weiand" also marketed these air filters.  I don't know if Weiand still
sells them, but I do know they are still in business, mostly selling intake
manifolds for American V-8s.  Contact information for Victoria British is as
follows:

Victoria British
P.O. Box 14991
Lenexa, Kansas, USA
66285-4991
1-800-255-0088
www.victoriabritish.com

Your best bet is to just go online and request one of their (free) catalogs.
Don't waste your time trying to call them and get technical information because
they don't provide that (they just sell parts).

As alway, I have nothing to do with any of the vendors mentioned here. Your
mileage may vary.

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA