Hi, thanks & air filters

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hi, thanks & air filters
From: "Frank Boothroyd" <fboothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 13:03:28 -0230charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi and greetings from Newfoundland.  I'm the new owner of a '73 TR6 and have
been learning from this list's posts for the last month.  I've been learning
a lot.  Thank-you all very much.  And now I've got my nerve up enough to
actually ask a question.

Air filters.  My car came with "Lynx Ram-Flo" filters and the elements are
shot.  They're torn, tired and totally tattered.  Do any of you know where I
can get new filters for them?  I can't find the company anywhere.  Moss
sells filters that look like what I have, but they won't sell me just the
elements; I have to buy the whole things.

Thank-you for any advice you can offer.
Frank Boothroyd
'73 TR6