tr6 not starting...I think it is electrical

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: tr6 not starting...I think it is electrical
From: Crazeecooter@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 02:53:24 EDT
I am having trouble with my TR6.  I went to the video store and when I tried
to go home absolutely nothing happened when I turned my key.  The red
ignition light came on, and my headlights worked so i know it wasn't the
battery.  All the connections under the hood looked tight.  I called AAA, and
after about 20 minutes of wating for them I tried the car again and this time
it worked.

When I got home I turned the engine off and then tried to turn it back on
again...but to no avail.  I do here a clicking sound which sounds like its
coming from the ignition coil.  I just recently had the starter rebuilt...so
any other ideas on what this could be??

Thanks in advance

Jonathan.