Re: Fashion advice? chilly morning in a TR4

To: steven@cravetechnology.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fashion advice? chilly morning in a TR4
From: TexasTR4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 17:26:55 EDT
In a message dated 09/07/2000 10:20:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
steven@cravetechnology.com writes:

<< Any recommendations for leather jackets with those fluffy collars?

 It's a bit cool in the mornings, and I understand now why the
 car mags carry adverts for RAF jackets -- since my neck's stiff
 this morning after a cool drive to work. I really didn't want to
 look like I was trying too hard to look the part, but I *do* drive
 the car every day. My snowboard jacket and the polarfleece
 neckwarmer just don't do justice.

 Anyone have a jacket they really like?

 --
 Steven Newell >>

Steve,

Check out Barnes and Noble magazine section for British magazines about
antique airplanes.  I can't remember the specific name, but I read these
occasionally, and they have a number of ads for replicas of WWII flying and
bomber jackets...along with leather helmets and goggles!

Sit down before you read them though and be prepared for sticker shock.

RH