RE: tr3b voltage reg..amendment

To: "'Robert Burnett'" <tsrb@QuixNet.net>
Subject: RE: tr3b voltage reg..amendment
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 17:50:44 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thanks Peter.

The resistance here is not critical at all, so a common 62 ohm power resistor
should be fine.  Power dissipation can't be more than 2.3 watts (12 volts
across 62 ohms), so use a 5 watt resistor.  You might be able to find one at
your local Radio Shack, or you can go to http://www.digikey.com/ and order a
62W-5-ND for $0.41 .
I believe Digikey has no minimum order, but does have a $5 S&H charge on orders
less than $25.

YMMV, NFI, etc.

Randall