traffic

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: traffic
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 20:46:00 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <spitfires@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "Fred Thomas"
>I have no idea about the rest of the country, but in my N. Virginia area I
just took a 13 mile journey down to Fredericksburg, this was on interstate
Route # 95 southbound, a very big major highway, only 1 hour to go 10
miles,
took the back roads the other 3 miles, 30 minutes, O/K I'll fox'em and go
back U.S. Rt # 1, only 12 miles and 4 lights, 1 hr. and 10, I guess the
long
holiday weekend has started, I will venture back outside my house on
Tuesday.  "FT"
<

Remember the good old days when driving wasn't so much fun and the roads
were empty?  Dave