RE: tr3b voltage reg

To: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: tr3b voltage reg
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 12:03:18 -0500
Cc:
Rob and Randall,
         Perhaps some help here. If the regulator is an original RB106
model and is Part number 37182A or 37182J then the resistor should have
mounting ears at opposite ends(of course) but also on opposite sides. This
resistor is 63 OHMS. The other "later" style for 37182K has the mounting
ears on the same side of the resistor, and is not encapsulated, is 63 OHMS.
This is for the control box resistor. I can supply you with other resistor
values if you need or if the regulator is a different model or number than
I detailed.
         Hope this helps.
         Peter C