$$$$$??? HELP

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: $$$$$??? HELP
From: Douglas Hansen <spitfire4@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 13:08:35 -0400
They only want to give me $4100 for my spit

so Im really begging you all to help me
I need someone who has credit and experience in the field who could
etc..
you know.  someone who can talk/say/write to them and they can
believe...
i know the market on these are never solid but for what its worth
and what
its worth to me and the fact they they want to screw me over....
I at Least want and think its worth at least $5500.
does anyone know of a shop/buisness how has sold one or knows what
the market is now?  do you think TRF  could help?

i know your all  sick of this by now but it almost over.

doug