Wheels, TR4A IRS

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheels, TR4A IRS
From: gilmo004@mc.duke.edu
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 11:13:52 -0400
I know that this  subject has been visited many times but after an extensive
search of the archives  I don't have an answer.
Any listers that run Panasport or a similar alloy please email me and tell me
what size, i.e. offset those wheels  have,  I want to
use 15 x 5.5,  with 205 60  R 15.  Paul Spruell says I need 15 x 6 in  a
Panasport.  KL Speed's Wheel man has not  been available to
answer my questions and TRF'S techline seems to always be busy. Thanks Arnold