Re: TRF Summer Party

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRF Summer Party
From: John Vance <vancejohn@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:00:45 -0700 (PDT)
Indeed it was - anybody know who won what on Sunday - we left at around
2pm when the kids got cranky knowing the TR6 had probably only
collected a couple of votes from MG friends....

Towing the TR behind the Land Rover through the PA hills really put a
strain on the dear old thing - oil and gas used in copious amounts.

Seeing the MGF was a treat and who would have thought that a Morris
(Austin) Marina would ever make it to a classic car show - though it
was awesome to see it there.

Now, how do we get the Coventry Inn opened up again?

john.

http://mail.yahoo.com/