Re: TRF Summer Party

To: Bob Jones <jones_m2@popmail.firn.edu>
Subject: Re: TRF Summer Party
From: frandrum@voicenet.com
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:58:48 US/Eastern
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
The TRF Summer Party was a lot of fun.

Very well organized with plenty of entertainment and many events.

The rally, the Gymkana, the autocross all were heavily participated in and
nicely handled.
 I didn't make the other events so I can't address them.

The weather was fantastic and central Pennsylvania has never looked more
charming.

The Pig Roast was excellent and the grounds where it was held were outstanding.
 Good
music, good food, (pork, corn, baked beans, coleslaw, rolls), cold Yeungling,
what more
can one ask for.  The roast ended with a great fire works display. I overheard
many good
comments on the site in comparison to the Drive-in.

The Concours on Sunday was terrific.  Plenty of cars and a lot of show
stoppers.  A great
opportunity to see what others are running under the bonnet and an eye opener
as to what
ones own buggy needs to kick it up a notch.

I can't say one negative thing about the weekend.  Met some new friends out
there that I
hope to see in the future.

Frank Drummond
72 Saffron Spit>