RE: Seattle area: may I borrow your spring compression tool?

To: "'Triumph Digest List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Seattle area: may I borrow your spring compression tool?
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:47:30 -0500
Except for the &#*&$ trunnion bolts the whole job went smoothly and nothing
seemed in danger of flying off. That said, I'll definitely try a spring
compressor next time. Any tool that makes a job easier AND safer is high on
my list.

Having a second pair of hands around probably made quite a difference. One
of us positioned the jack pad while the other _slowly_ raised and lowered
the thing until we were comfortable with it.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com