SU Carbs on TR6

To: "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: SU Carbs on TR6
From: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 15:39:26 -0700
Thanks for the responses on the Monza header vs stock duel manifold. Of course
this has awaken the age old breathing performance question:
Which has more performance for the dollar:

1)If I were to drop a mild to mid-range street cam into my otherwise stock
motor, will my Zeniths be sufficient. I realize cams are a deep and wide
subject as with breathing in any motor.

2)Otherwise, would I be better off leaving the cam alone and adding 2(or 3)SU's
instead. I'm avoiding webers as they are overkill from everything I read and
hard to 'get tuned right'.

2 has got to be cheaper as you stay out of the motor but will it render any
noticeable difference in output.