DEAD?-Totally Triumphs Auction site

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: DEAD?-Totally Triumphs Auction site
From: "Steven McCutcheon" <Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 15:30:56 -0400
Thanks to everyone who responded....but unfortunately it appears the site is
dead.  There are absolutely no items currently listed for sale!  I am sure the
creator had good intentions and I used to peruse the site periodically although
I must admit I never bought anything.  I am sorry to see it appears to have
died.

In conjunction with a query last week, may I suggest that we continue to use
this list for buying and selling among us because it is still the bet group of
TR experts that I know of anywhere!  I have often lurked for weeks at a time
but I am pleased to help out when someone says they need something urgently...
and I am sure someone will respond when I am desperate.
Steve Mc
1960 TR Italia
1964 TR4 (X5)
1975 TR6
1987 Alfa Spider
1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo
...too many cars to count and tons of parts my wife wants me to part with :>)