RE: TR250 Vacuum control valve

To: "Brian Borgstede" <borgstede@umsl.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR250 Vacuum control valve
From: "Dave Brackin" <dbrackin@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 16:47:26 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Brian,
I also own a 250 and have the one I removed stored away for later use, like
you thinking they were all but impossible to find.  However, just last week
I was helping a friend work on his late 80's Jag XJ6, and was shocked to
find the very same part used in the A/C controls.  Jag has a penchant for
using vacuum to control things in the A/C system.  I'll find the part no.
and send it to you.  I'm sure they are in current production.  May even have
a (Jag) spare somewhere.

Dave Brackin
'57 TR3
TR250