British Cars in Parades

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Cars in Parades
From: "Gerald M. Van Vlack" <jerryvv@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 14:55:46 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Last week there was a post about how members enjoy seeing British Cars in
the 4th of July Parades. Well I thought it was interesting here in good old
Hudson, Ohio that our local Memorial Day Parade had certain dignitaries
riding in German (BMW) and Japanese (Miata) convertibles waving to the
crowd. I turned to the person closest to me to make a comment but she turned
out to be Japanese so I just kept my thoughts to myself!!!
Jerry Van Vlack