primer cleanup

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: primer cleanup
From: Keith Ehrlich <kehrlich@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:55:15 -0400
Listers-

After  sanding the primer coat before top coat, what is a prefered
method for removing the primer dust?  Other than washing since I don't
want to unmask my entire engine bay and engine at this point.

I thought of brushing and vacuuming and then following with a "tack
cloth" but I'm worried about the tack substance coming off on the paint.

If I did use the tack cloth, could I use the same paint reducer/thinner
that I am using to thin the paint for spraying as a cleaning agent
before painting ( DuPont 8022 S)?

Thanks again.

Keith
74 TR6