I Feel Pretty...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: I Feel Pretty...
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 16:56:00 -0400
... and sort of witty and wise.

Bottom end rebuild is done on my 72 TR6 -- new main and big shells, oil
pump, TW's -- and all is well.  No more bearing knock at hot idle, and
the pressure is back to 40 psi (from 22).  Thanks to Dave, Brian,
Michael and others who helped me through it.  The crank journals
polished up nicely w/crocus cloth, standard bearings replaced the ones
that came out, except for one .005 thrustwasher for float.  The car has
73k on the clock.

Now all I have to do is figure out why all the brake fluif drained out
of one side of the resevoir over the winterf.  What's the emoticon for a
sigh?  :-/  ?

--
Martin Secrest
GT6, TR6