Air conditioner for TR250?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Air conditioner for TR250?
From: bstinocher@unipres.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:05:32 -0500

Question:

I live in Southern Kentucky, where the summers are unbearably hot and humid. I
am in the middle of getting my car back together, and was wondering if there is
anyone that has retrofitted an A/C to their car with one from a current car
(like a Miata/Corolla/Neon)? I ask because I'm sure that A/Cs from TR6/7/8 are
probably hard to get a hold of, therefore expensive, and even then, old, so in
need of lots of TLC. Go ahead, call me a wuss, but I like to at least not be a
big puddle when I get home from work.

Thanks.