RE: Air conditioner for TR250?

To: <bstinocher@unipres.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Air conditioner for TR250?
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:08:15 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I took the after market unit from 73 or so and used the inside the car
parts, the motor mount and pulley adapter and through the rest away fitting
a modern compressor, condensing unit and filter dryer.  The 69 6 and a 250
are so similar you should be able to do that too.  It looks original in the
car, but totally modern under the hood. There are some pictures on my web
site. Its every bit as hot in Atlanta and ain't no way I am driving in
August without AC.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 76-TR7 80-TR8  W4UCK