TR6 Question

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Question
From: Tobermory9@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 18:45:29 EDT

--part1_e4.6080c54.2672cd89_boundary

From: Tobermory9@aol.com
Full-name: Tobermory9
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 18:42:59 EDT
To: Triumphs@aotox.team.net

--part2_e4.6080c54.2672ccf3_boundary

Hi fellow listers -
I'm forwarding on a question that I have also sent to Irv Korey who is a
local lister and fellow club member, but I'm looking for all the input I can
get.  If anyone else has had this problem I'd love your insight.  Please
remember that I'm a mechanical zero - I just don't want to hurt my car.  If
you have additional questions about the symptoms, I'm only all too happy to
elaborate.

Thanks & regards,
Paula Keats

--part2_e4.6080c54.2672ccf3_boundary