Re: suspicious dealings on ebay

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: suspicious dealings on ebay
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:03:40 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
But in all fairness there are occasions where a sweet deal goes by.  Like
the Twin Weber carbs on the TR3 manifold, almost NEW, REALLY GREAT
CONDITION....

oh sorry I was getting lost for a sec there. For under $500 bucks :-((

Win some, loose some.  Just 2 more cents.

        David A. Templeton
        Open Text Corp.
        Waterloo, ON
        Canada