Re: Participation

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Participation
From: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 21:00:10 -0500
Cc: Brian Furgalus <triumph.tr7@usa.net>, "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>, "'Triumphs@Autox.team.net'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Come on guys, in the old days, (they tell me) the VW owners were a
waiving friendly group, since they were so rare.  The English cars group
were a friendly group that waived, we just need to teach the present
generation of this friendlier way....to much in the modern time that we
can not trust anyone, and we do not even know our neighbors.  Friendly
people seem to breakdown this and get friendly responses if we all try.

Larry