Valve Adjustment

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Valve Adjustment
From: BennettDat@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 05:37:48 EDT

Hi,
    I have removed my Valve Cover for Powder Coating and am ready to replace
it. However last night I pused  down on some of the rockers (?) and noticed
some play. I don't remember any noise when I last ran the engine back in
September. Should I as a novice to engines attemp to adjustment them or not
bother. I have NEVER driven the car other then around the block once.......I
read in the Bentley Manual about Valve Clearance, but I am just not sure.

Thanks,

Bob Antoville
74 TR6