TR-3A - Radiator: original color?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-3A - Radiator: original color?
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 23:42:15 -0700
    It's a long expensive story, but the front clip is off, the steering
box is being replaced and the radiator is out.
     Because of a miscommunication, the shop mistakenly painted the
radiator black.  The car color is Pale Yellow and, since I bought the car
in 1965, the radiator has been a dirty tan, brass, yellow color.  Does
anyone have a car with an original radiator or knowledge of the original
color?  If so, what is the color?
      Just thought I'd check before settling for black.
Thanks.
      John Cowan

     Forward this review to a friend.  To subscribe, send email to:
jfcowan@pacbell.net.  Check out previous reviews at:
http://home.pacbell.net/jfcowan