Re: Shipping large boxes?

To: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: Shipping large boxes?
From: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 20:37:46 -0400
Cc: "'Beth & Ken '" <bethken@erols.com>, "'Triumph list '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I shipped a Triumph Stag door from Philadelphia to LA via UPS and had no
problems in shipping or meeting UPS size requirements. It was very close, but
when covered with corrugated cardboard and and some protective corner
cushioning, the size requirements were met.

Lenny Seidman

--
Lenny Seidman
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, USA