Re: TR4A body removal

To: <Mquinn698@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A body removal
From: "Rick Taylor" <rgt3000@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 07:18:48 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I would suggest you leave the doors in place and also tack weld some braces
across the opening.  The body can be lifted with an engine hoist.  The
points for mounting the sling are in the Haynes or Bentley manuals.  I
supported mine on a small stand over the frame and would roll the frame in
and out to work on the undercarriage.

Rick Taylor
Cincinnati, OH
TR4A CT57505L