Instrument Lights

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Instrument Lights
From: "Erkan Hassan" <ehassan@rx.umaryland.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:35:25 -0500
Listers,

I took out the tach and speedo this weekend, dismantled and cleaned
them up.  They look brand new.  It's amazing!!  The car will probably
run better now too!.

Anyway, I need to replace several of the dash lights on my 62 TR 3B
which illuminate the instruments.  Checking the archives this morning,
I discovered 2 things.  First, I should have disconnected the battery
first to avoid the light sockets shorting out.  (This may be my next
post)

Second, the bulb recommendations I found were for Wanger 1446 and
Delco L 1449.  I called several auto part stores in the area and no
one has Wagner 1446.  However, one was able to find and order Wagner
1449.  Does anyone know if 1449 is the correct bulb??  Can anyone shed
some "light" on the issue?

Please advise
Thanks
Erkan Hassan