Re: Thread size?

To: Jay Snavely <jays@paonline.com>
Subject: Re: Thread size?
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:52:03 -0500
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jay;
I've searched all the usual resources and can't find a listing for the
adaptor that fits the EGR tube to the manifold. I do see that Moss and
TRF want $12.50 for each nut that fits over the compression sleeve.
Geez! I happen to have my EGR unit apart for cleaning and as I am making
the rounds today, will try to find out the info you need. I sympathize
greatly for your situation- sounds like something that happens to me- a
lot!
Break something and then find out it's No Longer Supplied.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6 CF50278U
original owner