Re: Need TR250 wheel arch

Subject: Re: Need TR250 wheel arch
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:32:14 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Jerry Oliver wrote:

> thought, and secondly, I hate to cut up that TR4. It's less engine,
> trans and title, hit pretty good in the rear, floors not too rusty, and
> missing some parts. But would make a good first project if you can do
> your own body work, or a really good race car. Probably not worth
> shipping, but if anyone in Washington State or Oregon wanted it, I would
> let it go really cheap. That is, if I can find the TR250 parts. SO, one
> last request to find those TR250 sheet metal parts, or the TR4 dies.

Bawl... that's just not fair.  My parents would kill me if I dropped
another TR4 in the yard... and I don't think a Chevette makes a good tow
vehicle.

-Malcolm (I can do my own body work)
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its new home is:
http://www.islandnet.com/~walker05/triumph/trfaq.htm

So near, yet so far...