Need TR250 wheel arch

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Need TR250 wheel arch
From: Jerry Oliver <slantws@home.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:56:35 -0800
Hi everybody. I recently bought a TR250 that needs a LF inner fender
panel and wheel arch. Having no luck finding same, I bought an abandoned
parts car, a early TR4, CT293LO. My plan was to cut the inner panel out
of this early TR4, modify the arch slightly (the TR250 arch is
specific), attach the TR4 upper valance to a bent but usable TR250 lower
valance, and though not "correct", get the car back together. I'm having
second thoughts as modifying the arch is a bit more difficult than I
thought, and secondly, I hate to cut up that TR4. It's less engine,
trans and title, hit pretty good in the rear, floors not too rusty, and
missing some parts. But would make a good first project if you can do
your own body work, or a really good race car. Probably not worth
shipping, but if anyone in Washington State or Oregon wanted it, I would
let it go really cheap. That is, if I can find the TR250 parts. SO, one
last request to find those TR250 sheet metal parts, or the TR4 dies.
Jerry Oliver, Olympia, WA.