Re: Spit frame part needed.

To: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Subject: Re: Spit frame part needed.
From: "Tom Ambrose" <tambrose@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 21:25:58 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hello Bill,

I do have a rear bumper with the extensions attached. Last year I trashed a
1500 and took some savable parts off before selling the frame and tub. I
just went out to the shed and it's hanging in the rafters. Of course, you're
welcome to it. I still owe you for the blanking plate so the price will be
right, like zero.

Tom
Michigan