TR6 tires

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 tires
From: RaceF1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 21:43:26 EST
this is probably a much covered topic but new to me.I am getting ready to put
new
tires on my 74TR6.The car has worn out redlines on it.Love the look,but for
many reasons won't be going in that direction.Looking for size advise for the
same look tire.
Somewhat confused because the old tires only have 185-15 on them.Today all
tire
stores want three #s such as 185-60-15.Any advise would be handy.I use the
car as
a driver,no hard cornering,etc.Not going racing in it any time soon.

                              TIA- Brian Ichter
                                    West Chester,Pa