Re: YOUR CARS

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: YOUR CARS
From: Cliff Hansen <chansen@access1.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 22:47:43 -0500
1965 GMC van - 3 on the tree, no seats in back, engine under a doghouse
between the front two, ventilated through the sides with rust.  Not a chick
magnet.  Sold it for $100 to a guy who towed it home and used it for a
shed.  Regret it, too.

1966 TR4A - bought it in October and drove it until April before I put a
top on it.  In Utah.  Still in the family (my brother.)

1965 Plymouth Belvedere.  Granny car, much faster than it looked.  Sorry I
sold this one too.

1986 Mazda B2000 Xcab - excellent truck.  Moved from coast to coast twice.
Traded it when wife was pregnant with #3, for

1991 Subaru Loyale wagon - Bought new.  Total piece of shit.  Wouldn't ever
run right, dealer wouldn't fix it, traded it two years later for

1989 Mazda MPV - 4 cyl standard, most excellent family transport.  Only
problem was the price of parts - $450 for a clutch kit.  Sold this spring.

And in the stable now:

1987 Mazda B2000 - what can I say?  Hauls fenders, boards, horse poo, and
my butt from home to work and back.  Won't ever die if I don't let it
overheat.

1999 GMC Suburban.  This is why I only own one TR now but my wife is happy
as a clam.  Give a little, get a little.

1966 TR4A - torn apart, awaiting financing for welder.  Stupid Suburban.
Cliff Hansen