The other woman vs. the wife

To: Cliff Hansen <chansen@access1.net>
Subject: The other woman vs. the wife
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 17:50:11 -0500
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Valerie Hansen writes:

On to a question:  When I drive the car, I have to pull the seat
forward quite a bit so that I can reach the pedals.  I am a little
on the short side.  When I do this, my right knee tends to get
mashed into the console-thingy (nice, accurate term).  Do any
of you think I might have better luck with a different model?
Or should I just go with a Miata?  Cliff is always looking for
a two-seater for me.

Valerie Hansen

Val,

You didn't say what model you do have.  My wife is "a little on the
short side" but has no trouble with "HER" TR3.

Dave