TR3 sidescreens

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 sidescreens
From: Tom Bottman <tombotts@home.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 22:01:44 -0700
My TR3A came with a beautiful pair of AMSCO shiny aluminium side
screens. I have since redone the car with Robbins tan top and tonneau
and would like the sidescreens to match. Moss sells only black or white,
and TRF will do up set to match if I had the frames. The later is
becoming quite costly, since I will have to purchase some used frames,
and then pay for the redo at TRF. My upholstery guy suggested buying the
white Moss ones and having them dyed to match. Is there any experience
out there with dying vinyl?
Thanks,
Tom Bottman
TR3A