Re: TR3 sidescreens

To: "Tom Bottman" <tombotts@home.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 sidescreens
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 00:29:15 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi  Tom
I have used a product called Vinylkote with great success, you must follow
the instructions on preparation and finishing.
The prep makes it soak in instead of sitting on the top, the finishing stops
you changing the colour of your clothes for weeks after.
This company will match a colour if you send a sample (little bit from
excess under seat). I don't know if they exist Stateside but I guess you
will have similar products.    I have no interest or connection with this
company.

Graham.