Re: Amp ratings

To: <rtriplett@bjservices.com>
Subject: Re: Amp ratings
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:11:02 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Malcolm
At a TSSC national in Peterborough (UK) some years ago there was a German
owner with his Spit MK4 / 1500, the sound system consisted of Alpine head
unit and large high power amps and large speakers, in the region of 10
inches, these were mounted in a false panel in front of the fuel tank etc
the description sounds garish but the job was immaculately executed and did
not look out of place.
Just a thought!

Graham.