TR6 door rebuild help

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 door rebuild help
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 07:13:16 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm in the process of reinstalling the interior in my 71 TR6.  I have a
question about the order to rebuild the door.  Does the door pull go on
before the fuzzy seal for the window?  It appears as though it does, but I'm
not sure.  I think the order is:
1.      Door pull
2.      Window inside fuzzy seal
3.      Window outside rubber seal
4.      Door panel.

Looking at the door pulls, it appears they get glued on, then the extra
vinyl on the inside, by the window, trimmed off.  I bought contact cement
for the door pulls, is this correct?  I made the tool for pulling the seals
with their clips onto the door last night, and was going to start, but
wasn't sure about the installation order.  Anything else I should do before
installing the door panel?

As always, I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Ken Waringa