Vinco was: Source for OD mainshafts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Vinco was: Source for OD mainshafts
From: Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 08:35:52 -0500

I have had my GT-6 trans and OD rebuilt by Vinco, based on a referral from Dave
H. at TRF.   I would recommend Vinco as a trans / OD repair source.   FWIW,
shipping the trans w/ OD (about 72 lbs boxed)  from metro Detroit to Andrews
Island FL  was about $30 with UPS, about 18 months ago.

Brad Kahler wrote:
Listers, poking around on the net a few days ago I came a reference to a
place that carried replacement main shafts for A-type overdrive tranny's.

Below is the message I received back from Charles who can be reached
at the following email address, vinco@leading.net

I know nothing about this company and have NFI but thought the reference
just might help someone out who has an OD and needs a mainshaft to
complete the installation.